12/28/08

"The Sign will Be a Rainbow in the Snow"

by: Theresa Phillips, Praise Ministries International
Email: Info@ChicagoProheticVoice.net

While preparing to minister on Sunday, December 14 at Glory House, I began to soar to the realms of GOD during worship. I actually saw the sky fade away from me as I entered the realm of Glory. I was looking down upon the earth, and in our Mid West region, the snow covered the ground. At the same time, I noticed the people were engaging in worship, which makes soaring so much easier.

As I looked into the earth I saw the most beautiful colors of glory emanating from the earth - it was Kingdom on earth. Then the Lord began to speak to us. He said, "I am coming to visit you. Your pockets will BE full, and the sign will be a rainbow in the snow." GOD began to say our empty pockets would be full. Now, I must say, I have never heard of a rainbow in the snow, BUT I knew it had to be GOD - that in the snow would be a sign!

I'll bet you can guess what I did next! When I got home from church, I looked into the snow, and what did I see but many facets of colors radiating from the snow! So, I decided to do a word study on Rainbow, and I found GOD was really speaking to the Church at large.

Rainbows Have Covenant

1. Genesis 9:13, "I have set My rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." (Hey, I am made of earth!)

2. Genesis 9:14, "Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds..."

3. Genesis 9:16, "Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." (I have decided to purposefully look for rainbows from now on.)

Rainbows have covenant! Covenant, according to the dictionary, is: a usually formal, solemn, and binding agreement. Now, I love that GOD and I can agree, but I sensed this was going to have to go further, so I read on.

A Covenant of Provision

"Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around Him. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. When I saw it, I fell facedown, and I heard the voice of one speaking." Ezekiel 1:28

I am fully aware that when we enter the presence of God's throne room every provision is granted and is immense. His walls are made of precious jewels and His streets are paved with gold. The seas are made like clear crystal. The trees have healing in their leaves, and the homes are mansions (see Revelation 21). I am fully aware of that realm, having been given the privilege to visit before.

GOD is saying, "I have made covenant with man and with earth. I will not bring destruction; I will bring provision."

In the year 2009, a provision will encircle the Body of Christ; she will be adorned like a beautiful bride. She will shine like a beacon in the night and MANY will run to her to get their needs met.

We hear nothing but negative reports financially, BUT GOD is above all that! He is going to do something to prove Himself once again - He is going to provide for HIS Bride! "I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread." Psalm 37:25

This is Covenant - a promise that He gave US!

No More Empty Pockets!

But what about the empty pockets? I sense GOD is saying now is the time to give like never before! I heard that message loud and clear. We have a man in our church who said GOD just told his wife the same thing, and they gave $900 that day. I suspect it was all they had, and GOD is blessing them! He is the man who is reminding me of NO MORE EMPTY POCKETS! He, too, saw the colors in the snow, "like diamonds," he said.

"Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again!" Luke 6:38

I suppose it will be a good thing to go out with some money, give it away, and see Him fill our pockets - especially when we are the head and not the tail:

"And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them..." Deuteronomy 28:13

If God said it, then it is so.

More information at:
The ElijahList & ElijahRain magazine
http://www.elijahlist.com

No comments:

 
#footer-column-container { clear:both; } .footer-column { padding: 10px; }