12/3/08

The Bookworm Award

I've been tagged by Mel with the Bookworm award!
This is what I'm supposed to do:
Grab the book closest to you
Turn to page 56
Go to the fifth line
Type it and the following couple of lines

The book closest to me is "Dance, Dance, Dance" by Lynn M. Hayden.
The text I found at the designated spot is:

"EZRA 3:10: And when the builders laid the foundation of the temple of the Lord, they set the priests in their apparel with trumpets, and the Levites the sons of Asaph with cymbals, to praise the Lord, after the ordinance of David king of Israel."

I have taged 5 people:
Tammy
Jess
Piera
Felicia
Misty

3 comments:

Felicia said...

I've been tagged!!!!

Mom Knows Everything said...

Thank you for the tag. I love the name of your blog. I have another blog besides A Little Girl Talk called Mom Knows Everything. That's kinda neat eh! ;o)

Misty DawnS said...

Thanks for the tag! So - I see that between you and Tammy (my BBFF), you two know best and know everything! ahahahahaha!

 
#footer-column-container { clear:both; } .footer-column { padding: 10px; }