2/3/10

Pants On The Ground (My Version)

(Sung to the tune of "Pants On The Ground")
Snow on the ground
Snow on the ground
Lookin’ real pretty with the snow on the ground

With the slush on the porch
Bush turned sideways
Pants hit the ground
The hill is really slick
Lookin’ like a fool
When my pants hit the ground

Me on the ground
Me on the ground
Gettn’ real tired of the snow on the ground

I created this version when I realized that my butt was a perfect fit for the tire track of the tractor that was scraping the drive way and I didn't need a sled!  People...I am a professional...DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!!!

3 comments:

Erica said...

very cute I will have to show my daughter she has been singing pants on the ground all week. :)

Unknown said...

"Mother "NO"s Best" has been included in this weeks Sites To See. I hope you like the image I featured, and I hope this helps to attract many new visitors here.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2010/02/sites-to-see.html

Kathryn Magendie said...

I'm laughing doubly hard because I sang a verson of this to GMR when he near bout slipped and busted his arse on our road *haw!*

 
#footer-column-container { clear:both; } .footer-column { padding: 10px; }