8/4/09

Thank you Hal (BucketKing)!

I became aware of Hal (BucketKing) on Twitter when he posted some of the wildlife picture he had taken. I wanted to share them with you as well because I think they are so beautiful. This picture is of Cattle Egrets in their breeding plumage. Normally, a Cattle Egret would have a yellow beak, no lavender, red or orange, and the amber feathers are much less prominent. He called this picture "Family Conference"!
I am just amazed at the beauty of these creatures. If you're on Twitter, please look up the "BucketKing" and give Hal a shout. He is from Fort Myers, Florida and enjoys photography (as you can see), cycling and calls himself a "traderguy". Thanks Hal for sharing your love of photography with us.

2 comments:

a49erfangirl said...

This is a beautiful picture! I love seeing great photography.

Colette S said...

Wow this is beautiful. He is very good.

 
#footer-column-container { clear:both; } .footer-column { padding: 10px; }