8/13/09

TECHNOLOGY IS GREAT!

I'm all for origination, and before any of the new "Social Media" came along there was IMs (instant messengers). I had friends on all the different networks and therefore I had to have all of them open and switch back and forth in order to communicate (AOL, Yahoo, MSN...) so I was delighted when I came across a program that would allow me to only use one screen but still IM everyone. I first found Trillian which allowed me to connect with everyone, but now, for those of you who still like to IM but still want to keep up with Twitter and Facebook, ...let me introduce you to Digsby! This program covers it all..."Instant Messaging" "Email Notifications" and "Social Networking". You have to check it out for all the stuff it does. Trillian is good if you only want to IM but Digsby does it all! I love it!

2 comments:

BeadedTail said...

This sounds fabulous! I'll have to check it out!

Unknown said...

Technology now is just so amazing, this thing sounds great, ill check this out, to see whats in there

 
#footer-column-container { clear:both; } .footer-column { padding: 10px; }