2/24/11

Are You A Good or A Bad Egg?

When I was a little girl my grandparents had chickens, pigs...etc. You get the point.  Now some 50 years later I have chickens again, or should I say my son and his family have the chickens and I reap the rewards.  LOL 

With all the talk about eggs today and all the benefits and objections I thought you might glean some information from this article I found called "Shopping for Eggs." It's written by Dr. Russ and Beth Avery, R.D.

"Eggs are a staple of many people's meals, whether by themselves or as a significant part of a favorite recipe. Nowadays, however, with mixed messages about the health benefits of eggs in the media and increasingly crowded labels on the boxes, buying eggs can get a little confusing. This week I've put together a video to help you make the best choices for your family when it comes to buying eggs. So click here and let's shop and learn together!"

No comments:

 
#footer-column-container { clear:both; } .footer-column { padding: 10px; }