5/9/10

Happy Mother's Day!

I lost my Mom and Grandmother (other mother) many years ago and miss them so much, especially this years for some reason.  Remembering Peggy Eliza McMurray Philbeck and Mary Logan Parks Powell McMurray Lovelace:

If roses grow in heaven, Lord, pick a bunch for me.Place them in my Mother's arms and tell her they're from me.Tell her that I love her and miss her, and when she turns to smile, place a kiss upon her cheek and hold her for a while.Because remembering her is easy, I do it everyday. ...But there's an ache within my heart that will never go away.  Happy Mother's Day Mother and Grandmother!!!  I sure do miss you guys!!!!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

That poem is so sweet.. and brought a tear to my eye.. It seems you have 2 beautiful angels in heaven looking over you..

 
#footer-column-container { clear:both; } .footer-column { padding: 10px; }