4/14/10

Sometimes you feel like a nut...Sometimes you don't

I have to apologize to my faithful followers...I have been remiss in my posting and I hope to remedy that.  Sometimes life gives you lemons...and I know what they say but....I don't like lemonade. Sometimes you just have to step away and drift for a while.  That's where I've been...just drifting...and watching this crazy world go by.  As my friends tell me...I must be doing something the devil doesn't like cause he seems to be at ever turn I make.  That's OK!  He didn't win over 2000 years ago and he's not going to win now cause I know the one that can make him tremble...Jesus!  That's all I need to know!

I should have some good "fodder" to post about soon!  We are in the process of getting ready for our new arrivals.  My daughter-in-law is getting some chickens and I'm getting pygmy goats!  That should go well with the neighbors pigs!  That's another story too!!!!  LOL

Well...till I get my posting in order...Later and keep the Faith!  I plan to!!!!

No comments:

 
#footer-column-container { clear:both; } .footer-column { padding: 10px; }